[SPAM EMAIL] This Is New Mail Spam

Posted by Karina Dalton on Wednesday, October 8, 2014

 [SPAM EMAIL] This Is New Mail Spam - [SPAM EMAIL] This Is New Mail Spam - [SPAM EMAIL] This Is New Mail Spam



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DO YOU NEED A LOAN: APPLY 100% GAURANTEE LOAN OFFER ( NEW DELHI HEAD OFFICE )
LOAN COMPANY NEW DELHI BRANCH <drkumarsinghclaimagent2011@gmail.com>


Dear Applicant,

Attn, Sir/ Madam.

    I AM A AMERICA NATION AND MY NAME IS DR.FRANK PHILIP LOAN COMPANY
TRADING IN NEW DELHI INDIAN: I came to New Delhi over 15 years ago and
i am doing my Loan with 3% without any problem over 15 years now.

i am DR.FRANK PHILIP a private loan lender, who gives out loan in a
very low interest rate of 3% will give out all kind of loan like
Educational loan, Business loan, home loan, Agricultural loan,
Personal loan, auto loan and other good Reason, I also give out loans
from the range of $5,000USD- $800,000.00 USD -$1.MILLION USD,
$5.MILLION USD at a 3% interest rate.

Duration of 1- 50 years depending on the amount you need as
loan.contact us via email: drfrankphilip2014@gmail.com

With your readiness Kindly FILL OUR APPLICATION FORM AND GET BACK TO
US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FIRST INFORMATION?S NEEDED ARE:

1. Full names:
2. Address:
3. Country:
4. State:
5. Sex:
6. Age:
7. Marital status:
8. Occupation:
9. Telephone number:
10. Amount Needed: & amount needed by words. (Dollars OR Rupees )
11. Duration:
12. Purpose of loan:
13. Your Personal E-mail:

           Thanks for your interest in our service.

DR FRANK LOAN COMPANY PLC
  NEW DELHI INDIAN
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend
Richard Tang <tangyatsun341@yahoo.com.hk>


--
Dear Friend,

I am seeking your attention for the confirmation of a project .
i shall provide you with details information after i hear from you.
Mr Richard Yat Sun Tang
Reply to: mr.richardtangyatsun341@yahoo.com.hk

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Most surprising things in America for an Indian student
Neha <mojoupdates@nwave.in>


Click here if u don't wish to receive this email.
News at a glance

Something Is Happening to Astronauts Returning To Earth. They Are Never The Same Again.
This video has altered the way I think about our universe. Just don't miss watching this video....Read More

The Perfect Collection of "Perfectly Timed" Photos
I bring you the best collection of the Perfectly Timed Photos from all over the internet. The pictures are funny, amusing, freaky and awesome. Enjoy these pictures and...Read More

The Most Surprising Things About America, According To An Indian International Student
Aniruddh Chaturvedi came from Mumbai to Carnegie Melon University in Pittsburgh, Penn., where he is majoring in computer science. Read his story here....Read More

World of Glam
Bollywood's biggest fall outs - Photo Gallery
Bollywood's biggest fall outs. Right from Salman Khan to Shahrukh khan...Read More

Deepika Padukone Bollywood Actress Gallery
Deepika Padukone Bollywood Actress Gallery. She is glam....Read More

Click here if u don't wish to receive this email.
Disclaimer: This email was sent on behalf of www.brunchnews.com, IIIT Hyd campus, Hyderabad - 32.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Christopher Alexander <ht829968@dal.ca>

Hello,

Greetings and love to you,i solicit your permission into your privacy.i am of the below name and i wish to express my sincere interest in your service for an urgent proposal that has to do with the crash of Malaysian MH17 airline. Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Anxiously waiting.
Christopher Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
James martin <pigubank@gmail.com>

to bcc: I




Good Day Dear,

I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your
opinion or willingness on this Classified Information that I will
release to you. Firstly. I would not want to jeopardize this
opportunity to change our financial status to a better state.

My name is (Brig. Gen.James.... confidential for security reasons) I
am currently the Commander. 18th Wing.(N.A.T.O) Base Tripoli. Libya
the largest Anti- Bomb combat Commander. U.S. Pacific Command and I
was assigned for another special assignment in Iraq. I got your
information during my search through the Internet But I don't know how
you will feel about this. but I am telling you that this is real and
you are not going to regret your partnership with me. I only hope we
can assist each other. But if you don't want this business offer
kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us,
last August 2011 I have lead my troops to a rescue mission after the
bombing of one of the Libyan top reserve bank after my mission with
the rescue team I was able secure a trunk box that contains about 5.7
million United States Dollars in cash and about 34kg of raw gold and
some diamond stones. I have kept this box sealed and have deposited
Box with international security company for safe keeping my agreement
with the agency ends on 30th November 2013 and the security company is
requesting that I come forward to claim the box or introduce them to
any friend or relative who will receive this box.

I discovered that I am not yet to be deployed back to the USA until
2015 so I have no choice at this moment than to introduce a capable
and trusted person to stand as my partner and apply for the delivery
of the box to his or her location.The security company is not aware of
the content inside the box it was deposited as family precious items
and I have the legal certificate on my name as the depositor of the
box to the box. As a staff and a commander in the US Army I cannot
send box home directly to avoid any suspect that will lead to a lot of
contradiction and risk of my Job from the United State Defense
Department. so this is my reason of contacting you to seek your
interest and ask for your assistance to receive this box in your
country for us to SHARE the funds as agreed.

Meanwhile you will have 30% of the total fund. Note that there are
practically no risk involved. it will be delivered to your doorstep by
the security company. all I need from you is to stand claim to be my
representative and receiver of the box I will appreciate it very much.
As soon as I receive your kind response. I will give you details on
how we can achieve it successfully.

Reply me on my private email address (martinjames844@yahoo.com)

Best Regards
James.

I am relying on you on this confidential information please delete if
you are not interested. Thanks for your understanding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



chillyerfleegel14@q.com <chillyerfleegel14@q.com>

Lyris ListManager <lyris-noreply@mailjayde.com>
Mrs.Nicole Marois nicolemarois50@aol.fr lewat mx.aol.com


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real love and care is all i need!
Edith Ibrahim edithibrahim25@aol.fr by mx.aol.com


Real love and care is all i need!

Please permit me to introduce myself, I am Miss Edith Ibrahim Coulibaly 23 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast, West Africa, I'm the Daughter of Late Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly, My late Father was a well known Ivory Coast military leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast (FRCI).

You can read more about my father in the link below:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/28/ivory-coast-renegade-warlord-ibrahim-coulibaly

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father because my mother died during child birth and I was left alone with my step mother to take care of me. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents like will and deposit certificate of my Father's fund which bears my name as the next of kin to inherit the money in his bank account. Now I am presently staying in the Refugee Mission Camp in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 11.5 Million in Bank Of Africa here in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.

I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an instruction on the deposited fund that I must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund.

However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the fund. I wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money because she threaten to kill me.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 35% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as I have no idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address for confidential purposes, please reply me for more details via my mailbox: edith.ibrahim@terra.com

Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.

Yours sincerely
Miss Edith Ibrahim Coulibaly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.