Spam Email From Mrs San (

Posted by Karina Dalton on Monday, May 12, 2014

Spam Email From Mrs San <>


Re: Very urgent
Mrs San <>

Dear Beloved,

My dear, I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart; it is the situation of things surrounding me after a painful death of my beloved husband that has made me to cry out because I never knew things would turn this way. My Name is Mrs. Miriam Tonio. I want to tell you this because i don't have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you, I have been working in the National Oil Corporation Libya for 19 years before i became sick and very unwell to continue. I married for 33 years with a child of 12 years old son. I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When I was in the Libyan National Oil Corporation, I deposited the sum of (US$41.2Million) in a Bank. I made this money available for exportation of Oil and Gold.

Recently my doctor told me that I would not last for the periods of next few weeks due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to utilize it the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 40% Percent of the total money for your personal use while the remaining 60% will be invest for the benefit and education of my son Tonio Jr, who will be staying under your kind custody until he is matured enough to take care of himself. I shall be going in for a surgery operations soonest and desire this money to be transferred to you as I do not wish to leave this money in the bank because bankers might misuse it and it will not be in the best interest of my son who is just 12 and too young to handle this kind of money. As soon as I receive your urgent response I shall give you the contact of the bank attorney and also instruct him to immediately issue you a WILL" that will prove you the present beneficiary of the fund in the bank, which is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein, Please respond me through this e-mail address:( for securities reasons and keep this as a secret to yourself.

Yours sincerely.
Mrs. Miriam


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.