Spam Email From Mrs. Fati Salif (

Posted by Karina Dalton on Friday, April 4, 2014

Spam Email From Mrs.  Fati Salif (


Misfati Salif lewat

Hello Dear
How are you today, i hope all is well in your household?
I want you to know that i got your contact from a database found in internet while searching for a reliable and honest person who i will give this my late husband money opportunity to his/her care to help me donate it to the orphanage poor home people global due to my illness.

I am Mrs. Fati Salif from France, but now i am undergoing a medical treatment in Burkina Faso here West Africa,  i married to Eng. Dr. Ranjan Salif who worked with America embassy here in Burkina Faso for nine good years before he died in the year 2008 we were married for eleven years without a child before he die and since his death i decided not to re-marry which is against my faith, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $10.5 Million US Dollars in ecobank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso and i am a eyewitness to the money  deposit, however i have be suffering from ovarian cancer disease for some years but i surprise now the doctor says to me that i will not survive to live longer more than next two month due to the damage infection operation which i did recently and i struggle to write you this memorandum in tears/sorrow through the help of my laptop computer beside my sick-bed hospital.

I have instructed ecobank running to transfer the capital to a foreigner that will apply in my husband name after i have gone to released the riches to the person, because i sent to ecobank the doctor report of my physical condition says i will not survived longer, and i took this decision because i don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are immoral unbeliever and i don't want my husbands hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers, also be conscious to know that the account pronounce has motionless shown no activity deposits or withdrawal of money over a long period since i have be suffering from cancer disease as i declare, please obey ecobank if the running ask you to activate my late husband dormant account it is vital to act upon okay.

My happiness is that i lived a life of a worthy worship for that reason don’t betray the orphanage poor home people as soon as you take out this capital $10. 5 Million from ecobank custody, make sure you take 80% out of this total amount of capital to the charity orphanage poor home in your country and survive with the remaining 20% okay.

You should know that this contract is not for child play for that reason if you agree to pay ecobank the re-activating processing fee concerning the dormant account as i mention previous, get back to me immediately to allow me give you the information of the ecobank to enable you contact them to release the funds$10. 5 Million Dollars to your bank account information.

I wait to hear from you faster because i am afraid no one knows what will happen to me next thanks.

I will like to know you more,contact me through this Email.

( want know you more in your reply

Mrs.  Fati Salif.



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.