Kind Of Short Mail Spam, So Becarefull

Posted by Karina Dalton on Friday, April 18, 2014

Kind Of Short Mail Spam, So Becarefull



? Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans At 2% Rate For Various Purposes If Yes, Contact us with this details below Full Name: Amount Needed: Duration: Country: Cell No:


Mrs.Christy Walton <>

I Am Christy Walton the second richest woman in the world i have a charity proposal for you


Mega Jackpot <>

Did You Get The Last Email We Sent You?


Good days to you
Auditing Director <>

Good days to you

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your consent i am Mr.Frank Guerra, The director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of € 18.9 Million, feel free to contact me for more clarifications if you are really interested in my proposal Have a nice day.

Mr.Frank Guerra

Hello My Dear
Jenny Kipkalya lewat


I need your trust reply.
Nabi IC <>

Hello Dear,

I need you to assist me in a claim of $6,200,000.00 US Dollar, it’s genuine and 100% risk free, therefore, we MUST remain faithful in this business because i cannot complete it alone without the support of a foreigner, and for your role in assisting me to achieve this claim you will have 30 percent of the total money while the rest 70 percent will be for me. Please kindly indicate your interest with assurance of trust and i will give you full details on how to carry out this claim.

Kind regards,
Mr. Nabi.


Re: Urgent Please
Mrs Gina Hope Rinehart <>

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, my name is Mrs. Gina
Rinehart, a great citizen of Australia,born in Perth,
Western Australia,I have a mission for you worth
($200,000,000.00) Two Hundred Million Dollars which I
intend to use for CHARITY. Please reply if interested.

God Bless You.


Re: Info Department Call +447053860637 OR Email:
Greene, Kevin <>

Your email address has been award £750,000.00. in the just concluded Microsoft and Google Award. mail Info Department via info on subject.


Auditing Director <>

I am Mr.Austus Ukom, an auditing debt manager ( B.O.A ) Bank of Africa, i contacted you for deal last time, i just want to let you know that i have executed the deal and i kept some money for your compensation, meanwhile contact my secretary through this email address ( so she will send you visa card, her name is Lorita Eugene

Mr.Austus Ukom


Mrs Teresa Au <>

This is the second time i am sending you this mail, Please can you help me re-profile fund? I am Ms Teresa Au, HSBC Hong Kong, head of corporate sustainability Asia pacific region. A sum of (USD$23,200,000.00) (Twenty three million, two Hundred Thousand dollars) Million was deposited by our Late customer who died without declaring any next of kin before his death in 2006.

My suggestion to you is to stand as the next of kin to Fadel Ahmed. We shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. Please contact me via this e- mail: Thanks



Atika Vaserman <>

Can you be trusted? Please let me know


Dept Of Claims{REMINDER}
UN <>

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.