Spam Email From MR.NAHLA SAOUD,Abdoul Hamid,Yung Kyu Kim,Christian,Murphy, Jessica

Posted by Karina Dalton on Sunday, March 30, 2014

  Spam Email From MR.NAHLA SAOUD,Abdoul Hamid,Yung Kyu Kim,Christian,Murphy, Jessica



check it out
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW I CAN TRUST YOU ......REPLY FAST
MR.NAHLA SAOUD mrnahlasaoud21@live.jp

Greetings, my name is Mr. Nahla Saoud, I work as operations manager with a reputable bank here in my country.
In our current performance of annual audit, I discovered a late client funds in my bank worth $15.6M. I want to present you as the owner in my bank since I am the only one aware of the funds due to my investigations and there were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds. We shall discuss other information to facilitate the remittance of the fund once I hear from you.

I will appreciate if you could contact me through my email address: ( mrnahlasaoud1@e-mail.ua )

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regard,
Mr.Nahla Saoud

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bank Of Africa.
Abdoul Hamid abdoul_hamid1@aol.fr lewat mx.aol.com

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Abdoul Hamid, Manager Foreign Operations Department Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I am contacting you based on my conviction that you will be capable of championing this business cause.In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $10.5m in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in an air crash in the year 2005.You should contact me immediately you receive this mail on:  abdoul0000hamid@gmail.com, If you'r interested.

Best Regards,
Mr.Abdoul Hamid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Yung Kyu Kim c.defilippi@meyer.it
Hello,

I want to discuss an important oil Project with you.
Please, let me know if this email is valid.
Contact my private email : yung.kim@qq.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Organization accounts@sunet.com.au
Contact us for a loan and see the difference, even if you have been
scammed, we can still help you get back all your money, contact us at
marieloanlenders@gmail.com

Regard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Update Your Password
Murphy, Jessica jmurphy@fcps1.org

 Mailbox Message!

Your password will expire in 3 Days Click on Staff and Faculty CLICK HERE to validate your e-mail.

ITS help desk

ADMIN TEAM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comments
0 Comments

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.